For more information on up.time 5.2 please visit http://support.uptim...up.time-5.2.php
Today uptime software announced the latest version of its popular, value-based systems management software, up.time 5. Through close collaboration with VMware and its vSphere® and vCenter Orchestrator® offerings, up.time's new capabilities aspire to change the way enterprises manage, measure, and monitor their VMware infrastructure.
The new capabilities announced today -- advanced visibility, deep VMware metrics and reporting, automated problem resolution and incidence avoidance -- raise the bar for managing VMware performance with:
* Increased VMware efficiency though dramatic increases in VM density and optimized VM workloads.
* Automated incidence avoidance that reduces manual find/fix by automatically heading off reoccurring problems before they happen. Deep and seamless integration with VMware vCenter Orchestrator® makes building out automated problem avoidance workflows easy, providing advanced capabilities for SMB and Enterprise companies. This dramatically reduces Mean-Time-To-Repair and required resources, while increasing performance and productivity.
* Fast problem isolation and resolution through intelligent alerting, easy pinpointing of root cause, and automated actions that can eliminate recurring outages in the future.
* Rapid VMware infrastructure growth requiring fewer resources by delivering an easy-to-use consolidation, monitoring, optimization, and automation solution, all while helping reduce VM sprawl.
* Improved visibility and manageability of the entire infrastructure from a single console, including virtual and physical infrastructures and applications, and across multiple datacenters.
To upgrade to or test drive up.time 5.2 please visit http://support.uptim...up.time-5.2.php
Current up.time support subscribers can upgrade to up.time 5.2 free of charge.
Up.time 5.2 Released
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users