up.time 4 Service Pack 3 Released
We are happy to announce up.time 4 with SP3 is now available for download! This release is focused on increasing up.time integration with our online community and knowledgebase as well as streamlining system addition with auto discovery. We have also added features to expand supportability across all platforms.
New Features in up.time 4 with SP3
Major new features include:
* Redesigned My Portal
* Agent and Node Auto-discovery
* Integrated Monitoring Station Self-monitoring
* Integrated Support Problem Report
* Streamlined Installation Process
* New charts added to the Quick Summary page showing CPU and memory usage over the past 24 hours
* Platform specific icons added to My Enterprise and GlobalScan
* Graphing icons added to My Enterprise and GlobalScan
* Reports can now be published in PDF, HTML and XML format
* SMB Service Monitor authentication updates
* Service monitor queuing improved on large installations
* Significant speed improvements to the My Enterprise page
* Linux x64 agent now available
* Linux POWER agent now available
* HP-UX Itanium2 agent now available
* Windows agent admin console improvements
Download SP3 now (Login Required)
Installing up.time 4 SP3 (KB)
Redesigned My Portal
The My Portal has been redesigned to include several new sections:
* Search: Search the online knowledgebase or user community for answers to your most common questions.
* Help Links: Quick links to online tutorials, the user community and documentation.
* Latest up.time Articles: Read the latest updates from our up.time knowledgebase
* up.time Information: Get updates on new product versions and verify your license status
Agent and Node Auto-discovery
Click My Enterprise -> Auto Discovery to see a complete listing of all devices on your local network that up.time can monitor. Once the scan is complete quickly add nodes, agents and ESX servers without having to fill in standard information over and over again.
Integrated Monitoring Station Self-monitoring
The up.time Windows monitoring station now automatically adds the localhost system as an up.time agent. The monitoring station is then automatically monitored for performance or availability issues that could cause outages of your up.time monitoring station. This allows you to easily add proactive monitoring of your up.time monitoring station without the need to configure secondary or customized service monitoring.
To view or make changes to your new self-monitoring services browse to the localhost element from My Enterprise.
Integrated Support Problem Report
A new Problem Report tool has been added to the up.time interface that allows you to quickly capture a snapshot of your up.time monitoring station for use in interactions with our Client Support Team. This greatly enhances your support experience by ensuring that our support team has all of the information they need to resolve a support case without needing to spend time gathering basic configuration information.
To generate a Problem Report browse to the Config tab and then click the Problem Report navigation option. Because the problem report takes a complete snapshot of your up.time configuration it can also be used to take configuration only backup's of your monitoring station that can be imported in the case of an emergency on your monitoring station.
Streamlined Installation Process
The installation process has been greatly improved for both new installs and upgrades on Windows monitoring stations. Now both upgrades and clean installations are run from a single monitoring station package that is substantially smaller than previous releases.
Up.time 4 Service Pack 3 Released
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users