up.time 6.0 is now available for download at http://support.uptim...om/download.php.
Release notes are available at the bottom of the Download Page and on the Documentation page of the uptime Support site.
up.time 6.0 provides significant VMware monitoring enhancements including:
- vSphere Monitoring.
- vCenter Import and vSync.
- New Service Monitors.
- VMware Performance Monitoring and Graphing.
- New Reports.
Please refer to page 2 of the Release Notes for further details on the above functionality.
There are several environmental factors that should be reviewed prior to upgrading to up.time 6.0 including:
- VMware vSphere Licensing.
- Use of MDC, Reporting Instances or UI Instances.
- WebLogic 8 EOL.
- Pre-6.0 Log Entries.
Please refer to page 5 of the Release Notes for further explanation of the above issues.
Changes to Existing Features
There have been a number of improvements and changes to existing product features. Please refer to page 8 of the Release Notes for details.
Platform Support Changes
Please refer to the following KB articles for details on 6.0 platform support:
- Supported Platform Changes in up.time 6.0: http://support.uptim...icle.php?id=563
- Supported Monitoring Station Platforms in up.time: http://support.uptim...icle.php?id=518
- Supported Databases in up.time: http://support.uptim...icle.php?id=516
- Supported Browsers in up.time: http://support.uptim...icle.php?id=519
- Platforms Supported via Agentless Monitoring: http://support.uptim...icle.php?id=520
up.time 6.0 contains many product fixes. Please refer to page 18 of the Release Notes for details.
There are a few minor known issues in up.time 6.0 that will be resolved in the next product update. Please refer to page 21 of the Release Notes for details.
Upgrading to up.time 6.0
You can upgrade directly to up.time 6.0 if your current installed version is up.time 5.4 or higher. Prior to upgrading, please carefully read and follow all instructions in the Upgrading and Applying up.time Service Packs KB article.
Up.time 6.0 Released
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users