• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 WCUHN

WCUHN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

My Infrastructure is no longer displaying. I created a new group and added a new system to it. When the screen refreshed, the new system didn't displayed. I manually refreshed the screen and tried expanding the new group but nothing ever appeared. I then removed the server from the group and when the page refreshed, My Infrasctructure was gone. There is an error on the page which I have attached.
I have tried restarting all the uptime services as well as creating a new group and adding another system but, nothing seems to have worked.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated!

Attached Files

• Attached File  SS.GIF   25.19K   9 downloads

#2 Chris Kasza

Chris Kasza

Champion

• Uptime Software
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:04 PM

What version of up.time are you using? (to retrieve, click Support in the top right corner of the UI and scroll to the bottom of the dialog that is opened)

In earlier version of up.time 5, a Windows 2008 R2 system added to My Infrastructure would cause a problem somewhat similar to what you describe.

Also, what is the hostname of the system you added? Again, earlier version of up.time, hostnames with special characters have sometimes caused an issue generating the My Infrastructure page.

Cheers,
Chris

#3 WCUHN

WCUHN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info. We are currently using v 5.4.0. The new server I added is 2008 R2. However, we have added other ones in the past without any issues. The hostname that I used was the server's IP. The new server was in a different area of the network and so up.time couldn't resolve the FQDN.

Thanks,

Winston

#4 Chris Kasza

Chris Kasza

Champion

• Uptime Software
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

Hi Winston,

Since, Windows 2008 R2 was released after up.time 5.4, full support for the Windows 2008 R2 platform is available in up.time 5.5 and above. I recommend that you upgrade to the latest release of up.time, v6.0.1, which can be downloaded from http://support.uptim...om/download.php, to resolve the issue you are experiencing.

Cheers,
Chris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users